Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

EZ Pizzas for the Culinarily Challenged Cook..

Again, I am sooo not a cook.  Thankfully my other half is.  Here's a quick and ez pizza that is delicious.  Flatbread.  Pizza sauce.  Toppings (one of mine is ham, pineapple and onion and the other was hamburger, mushroom and onion).  Cheese.  Seasonings (I used a little Basil and Italian Seasoning).  Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.  Enjoy.  They were pretty tasty. 
(Btw, yes, I really need to buy new cookie sheets, but, yay!  I found a website where someone repurposed them by painting them.  Awesome idea.  I will post the link as soon as I find it again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment