Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Johnsonville Sausage Stuffing Pics..

I can't wait to taste this.  My husband (who kept kicking me off preparing the stuffing, lol) says that it turned out pretty tasty.  : )..  Here are the pics that I had to back him up to take.  Ha, our kitchen is pretty small, so we kept running over each other.  He thinks I'm crazy for taking pictures, but I remember taking a picture of every single part as he put it on the car he built.  Lol.  Trouble, not withstanding, this stuffing looks sooo delicious.  Anyway, here are the pics so far..
Brown and drain Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage (either no casings or simply ground). 
 Cube two loaves of focaccia bread.
 My little cooking helper..  Lol..  Fahrmeier Winery's Strawberry Vignole, "Spring Fling" (oooh yeah).
 Drizzle olive oil and pepper over the cubed focaccia bread.  Warm in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes to brown the bread a little.
 1/2 cup olives and sun-dried tomatoes, 2 minced cloves of garlic and 5 leaves of fresh basil.  Also, one red pepper, chopped (the recipe called for green, but I am not a green pepper fan).
 Mix together with 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, 2 eggs and stir.  Pour into a slightly buttered pan and cook at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Sit outside, sipping wine and enjoying 70 degree weather.  Yeah.  That's a seven there.  Awesome.
: )..  More pics to come.  Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll.

Addendum:  I think the stuffing was a hit.  : )..
It was delicious!  Click HERE for the video recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment