Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

30 day changes..

Got some great craft ideas and I've got a couple supplies that are really going to make some awesome items. Looking forward to putting them together. : ).. Also, getting ready to start a healthier nutritional lifestyle as well. This should really be an interesting month. Even though my MySpace accounts should still show that I'm in my 30's (lol), truth is, I'm not as close to 39 as I used to be. Including this upcoming Sunday. Lol. It's my birthday on the 22nd. I'll actually have to remember my password so I can reset my birth year again. This month will mark Fergus' first visit to the groomer as well. He's getting Milo's Ernest Borgnine eyebrows and his nails need a trim. This should be an interesting 30 days coming up. For sure! I'm ready and raring to go! Let's get this ball rollin!

3 comments:

  1. THAT'S RIGHT...YOUR BD IS JUST 'ROUND THE CORNER! HOW WILL U CELEBRATE IT? HAPPY BD IN ADVANCE FORM THE JC GIRLZ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "FROM".....SORRY FOR THE EROR...ERRO....ERROR...I GIVE UP!

      Delete
    2. Yup, that it is. I'm taking tomorrow off work. Taking Emmy and Fergus to the groomers. Other than that, not sure what is in store, probably The Hat, orrrr, Los Compas. : )..

      Delete