Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, April 9, 2012

It's a Monday/Tuesday kinda morning.. : )..



Yay, skipped my Monday mornin rough time by working the evening shift
at the group home last night.  : )..  They had an Easter dinner yesterday with
plenty more for seconds.  Easy night and I figured out a few more crafty ideas.
A co-worker also volunteered an old window that she has to my craft supplies.
I told her that I would gladly make something for her out of it and return it
to her in it's new state.  I think she really liked that idea.  Found some great
ideas for it on Pinterest.  Now just to get the window and get going on it!
Should be fun!  And speaking of fun, there's a little Po'Girl - Movin' On for
the sluggish Monday mornin blues.  I'm ready for my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment