Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Aurora Shootings.. : (..

So sorry to hear about the mass shootings at the Aurora, CO midnight Batman movie premier.  : (..  My heart goes out to the family and friends of all affected by this horrible incident.  Aurora has always been one of my work's sister cities.  We have had a friendly, trash talking rivalry between our centers because of the Chiefs and Broncos, but we have always worked together.  They are our only other US monitoring center since our company split.  May those affected have much peace and comfort to get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment