Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jurassic Park 3D?! : O...

 Jurassic Park...
 In 3D?!
 
I don't think so...
Not when I could wake up to this
standing over me at any given time!
 Looks vicious, doesn't she?!
 Look at those choppers!!
And oooooh, whatta suhweet little puppy!
And..  Umm..  Mulitply that by three..
Jurassic Park 3D?
I live that every single day of the year.
Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment