Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, August 9, 2013

It's Red Friday.. And that means..

 The Chiefs 1st Preseason game is here!
 Complete with new additions
Alex Smith, formerly from the San Francisco 49er's..
 And my favorite MU Tiger..
Chase Daniels!!
Go Chase!
Nooo.  Really come on Chase!
(He.. Umm.. Had a rough first game..)
(Still had some passes..)
(And at least he didn't have any interceptions!)
(Still head and shoulders above Palko
from a few seasons ago.  That QB couldn't figure
out what team he played for.  Kept throwing
interceptions like a gaggle of 2 year olds
fighting over a cookie..)


No comments:

Post a Comment