Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bingo Bango!

Who could resist a cute little face like this?
Apparently 30+ people couldn't..
We had another rousing successful charity Bingo
game for another great cause.
Lexi's mom needed to raise some funds
so that she could take her over to St. Louis
for ABM therapy.
 
We raised enough money for them last night
to pay for five treatments and the costs
associated with the trip.
: )..
We had such a great turnout,
and there were so many great Bingo prizes
and raffle items that were donated.
 
I didn't get a lot of sleep last night,
but it was well worth staying up late!
 
Go KC!
Go Lexi!
: )..


No comments:

Post a Comment