Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Cairn Holidays.. : )..

 One of my favorite Cafe Press items..
 Auntie Em sporting her new flowery
red collar that Santa brought her..









Milo sporting his green flowery collar..
 
Sir Fergus Ozborn McDougall
sporting his blue flowery
collar from Santa
while eagerly waiting for someone
to throw the new tennis balls
that Santa also brought..  : )..
The Ferginator's face finally caught on camera.
Lol.  These puppies are fast little critters.
They can stare at you for days on end until you grab
the camera.  Then you see a side, top or back view.
No pictures please.
This is a rare occurance.
Well, except for the time Fergus took a selfie as a puppy.
Kinda looks like a little possum doesn't he?
Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment