Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, July 29, 2011

My early day at work..

One of our dispatchers get to meet a couple from Joplin, MO after he had responded to their Hold Up Alarm and dispatched authorities in their area.  The couple had found some neighbors who needed medical help and knew that their cellular back up system was still functioning.  They activated the signal and were able to summon the EMT's close enough to their house to rescue those that were injured.  The Stice's came to town to meet our operator today and be there when he was given his LifeSaver Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment