Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, July 29, 2011

I love shrimp..

Stopped procrastinating long enough to actually clean the frost bitten food out of our freezers this morning and discovered some shrimp hidin out in there that is still good. After doin a happy dance for a couple minutes, mumblin like Bubba from "Forrest Gump", I thought of all the viable opportunities that could lie ahead. Which made me think of a delicious shrimp chimichanga. Since I'm goin in to work early today, that wasn't going to work. Then! It hit me. Perkins has a N'awlins Eggs Benedict with chicken, sausage, shrimp (yay!!) and a chipotle hollandaise sauce. Ohhh yeah. I love eggs benedict. Toss some shrimp in and I am a happy, happy, girl. Yum mee! : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment