Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

All caught up.. Whew!

Busy, busy, busy!  Work, work, well, alright, so not so much work.  I was off from Wednesday afternoon until 10am Monday morning.  But by gosh!  I was busy!  Well, alright.  A little busy.  Really.  Alright.  Soo, not so much.  Enjoyed a little time off.  Enjoyed a Thanksgiving meal at a local restaurant.  Lol.  Don't laugh.  I didn't have to cook, didn't have to wash a dish and I didn't have to eat leftover turkey until it came out my ears.  I had some steak and shrimp instead.  : )..  Woot.
 
Relaxed on Friday.  Shopped a little.  Very little.  Grocery store only.  Black Friday craze?  Count me out.  Lol.  I saw someone was shot over a parking spot.  Umm.  Yeah.  Think I'll skip all that nutbucket chaos!
 
Spent Saturday afternoon sippin wine and catching up with my wine mob friends!  Pictures below.  Met the cutest, softest, sweetest little pup ever.  She's a cutie! 
 
Spent Sunday mornin relaxing, then spent a great afternoon and evening watching football (if you could call what the Chiefs do football), with friends and some more great food.
 
Spent Monday morning trying to relax and recover from a great holiday break.  Stayed up way too late last night and got up way too early this morning.  Spent today trying to recover from Monday.  Tried starting our vehicle this morning, only to find out that I ran out of gas the night before - RIGHT at that the top of our driveway.  Lol.  How's that for some luck?  : )..  This was the first time we actually let a tank run out, and only the second time that we filled it up.  It's a older Blazer II.  Yay.  There are things that I like, but there are things that I don't like about it.  Mixed feelings, eh.  It'll work until our Jackwagon is back up and running (something about a belt and bearings and the whole motor going kaplunk).
 
And now?  Still up way too late.  Gotta get up way too early in the morning.  Tomorrow?  Gotta feelin it's going to be spent recovering from today.  Lol.  It's a vicious cycle.  Oh well.  Too late now!  Got a lotta stuff done online though, so that's good.  This will be me in the am..

(still not a pic of me..lol)
Alrighty - callin it a night..
Finally.
Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment