Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Yum Mee!

 I love Pinterest.  Found this recipe for pot roast on there and wow.  : )..  It was sooo good!
One pot roast, one packet of Brown Gravy Mix, one packet of Ranch Dip Mix, one packet of
Dry Italian Dressing Mix and one cup of water.  Cook on low 6-8 hours.  Enjoy!  I definitely did!

Also found this recipe for roasted carrots.  Drizzle olive oil and add other seasonings over baby carrots, cook in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, then drizzle them with some more olive oil, honey, and balsamic vinegar and pop them back in the oven for another 5 minutes.  They will still be a little crispy, but they are tasty.  Not to mention, they really went well with the roast.  : ).. 

I'm linking up with Debbie Doo's Newbie Party again.  She has a great blog and goes above and beyond for us newbie bloggers!  Check out her great site!

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I have been on the hunt for Crock Pot recipes, so I'm going to have to try this! Can't wait to try it!

    Wendy
    www.designedtodwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! that sounds soo delicious!

    xo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm telling you, I am soooo not a pot roast fan, but this one?? Delicious! Best pot roast I have had. : )..

    ReplyDelete