Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday dinner..

Made some super ez and yummy pork steaks for dinner tonite.  Took the steaks and dipped them in some egg and rolled them in a combo of bread crumbs and onion soup mix, then baked them in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, turning once.  Sorry that the pic is blurry and they are a little messy looking.  Lol.  They were pretty tasty so it made up for all that.
Made some boxed mac and cheese to go along with it.  It was good in a pinch.
And topped it all off with someone else's home grown 'maters that we bought a couple days ago.
I love sliced 'maters in the summer time.  I will miss them and watermelon..  And bing cherries.  : ). Ahh.  Fall.  It has been hard to tell that it's Fall and already October here in KC because we have still been in the 80's this week.  This should be the last few days though.  I'm hoping we can keep the 70's until Spring.  Lol.  Sigh.  I'm just hoping that we don't get a snow like we did last year, it was over 20 inches!  Yikes.  I am soooo not looking forward to snow.  Blech. But!  In the meantime!  We still have 'maters!  Yay!  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment