Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hmm.. I wanna try some of this..


Ingredients

  • 1 can (11 ounces) white corn, drained
  • 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
  • 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
  • 4 green onions, chopped
  • 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
  • 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
  • 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
  • Baked tortilla chip scoops

Directions

  • In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; sprinkle with chili powder. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.

Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 58 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.

Sounds pretty darn tasty if ya ask me.  : )..


2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! I think I might be able to whip a non-dairy version of that the would be just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good too. We usually run out of ingredients that we need. I had a friend who was a whizbang at substitutions. : )..

    ReplyDelete