Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hmm.. What's for lunch today?

I am cravin a yummy gyro.  Sounds delish.  Doesn't it?  Thanks to http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/sandwich/index.aspx, I can swing it.  : )..  Here's the dealio:

Greek Style Flatbread, turkey pastrami, Athenos Plain Vanilla Greek Yogurt, cucumber, onion and an optional tomato if you want it. 

Microwave the pastrami for a little bit.  Slice the onions and tomato.  Dice the cucumber and stir pieces in the yogurt.  Warm the flatbread.  Cover with pastrami, onions, tomato and top with the cucumber yogurt.  Eat!  Enjoy!  Yummy!  Awesome!  Deeeelish!  Yummy, yummy, yummy in my tummy, tummy, tummy. 

So.. Hmm..  Wonder what's for lunch today....

No comments:

Post a Comment