Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, July 18, 2011

More fun from work.. Lol.

Residential fire alarm:  Operator asks, "Is everything ok?"  Customer responds, "Yeah, I was just ironing my hair." Pause.  Operator asks, "Sooo.  You don't need the fire department?"
----
False alarm, customer was just shaking out the trash.
----
Mechades Benz.
----
Mark & Dawn (names have been changed to protect privacy) are divorced - Mark's new wife is Tina.  Do not say Dawn's name when calling.
----
She said recidentials owners are on a plain right now.
----
Mr. Banks account - unable to leave message - appeared to be a bank and voicemail is not working.
----
And finally for today:  Hair dyer set off alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment