Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Need a laugh? A really long, belly hurting laugh? : )..

I highly, highly, highly recommend that you check out Hyperbole And A Half.  : )..  Lol.  Omg.  Soooo funny.  You'll see!  Lol.  I am still laughing!  Ha!  I had someone suggest this website a while ago and I have loved it ever since.  It is filled with super awesomeness.  Enjoy!!  No.  REALLY enjoy!  Woot!
http://www.hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/
I think this has to be the funniest blog (and that's saying something because I've found some great ones) I have had the chance to read!  I couldn't make it past the second brick game, "Brick Roulette" for almost five minutes because I was suffering (ha!) from a huge laughing fit!  Love her site!  You will too. Word of warning though, she does toss in a few.. colorful words, every once in a while.  Well worth the rest of the posts though!

No comments:

Post a Comment