Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some Joplin Links..

I attended Missouri Southern State University back in the fall of 1987.  I loved the school and the area.  I am sorry to see the devastation they suffered this year.  Here are some quick links for them.  I will be glad to see them recover and start to rebuild.  They are on my mind and in my heart.
May all those affected be surrounded by peace and comfort.

If anyone has any unused musical instruments, they can be donated to the students of Joplin, MO.  Click on this link to help out.

 And finally, here is much respect to the 287 graduating seniors of the R-9 School District's High School in Carthage, MO who unanimously chose to donate the $15,000 they had raised for their graduation party to the Joplin Relief Fund instead. 
http://www.carthagepress.com/news/x227109607/Graduates-donate-party-money-to-Joplin-storm-victims.  May they each be richly rewarded for putting others ahead of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment