Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some of my favorite things.. : )..

Shrimp Chimichangas..  Shrimp Scampi..  Pretty much anything with shrimp..
----
Deep Fried Ice Cream..  Deeelish..
----
Caramel Milk Shakes..
----
A cool breeze right before it rains..
----
Pandora Radio and my "Susie Blue" Channel..  All kinds of awesomeness..
----
Celestial, Sun, Moon and Stars craft items..
----
Mermaids, Lighthouses and other nautical craft items..
----
Twix Ice Cream Bars..  Ooooh..

Some things that drive me crazy..  : p..
Slow drivers in the passing lane or going up an on ramp..  Grr.
----
Inanimate objects that don't do what they are supposed to do.  I don't know how to fix them so it's frustrating!
----
Lady Gaga's newest song, "Edge of Glory"..  I have this overwhelming, insane urge to push her off of it..  : )..
----
Plenty of Fish's "Dead Air Phone Calls" commercial..  But..  Wait..  I think it stopped again..  Mighta been because of the 15 emails I fired off to them..  Hmm..  Whew..
----
and finally, I'm not a big fan of fall or winter..  Everything is turning brown and all we have to look forward to is cold and snow..  I love Spring..  Everything is starting to turn green and we can look forward to warmer weather..  (not a big fan of hot summer days though..... I feel bad for those who have to suffer through that without something to keep them cool..)

No comments:

Post a Comment