Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Ugh. Argh. Are you kidding me?

If Plenty of Fish does not stop, I am going to be a quivering ball of jello, laying on the floor, crying because I have officially lost..  my..  mind..  I can't tell you how many times I have emailed PR@POF.com and still, the torture continues.  I am thinking about suing them for harassment.  Or something.  That stupid commercial haunts me in my sleep.  It's terrible!  Horrible I tell you!  Gah!  Enough already.  I hear it in the morning.  I hear it at night.  They won't stop running it and it's driving me innnnnsannnne.  Geico had some great commercials a few years ago where the Gecko was riding around in a car, passing another vehicle with some dogs pressed against the window.  That music was sooo great, I used to run to the tv to listen.  POF makes me want to run headlong into a brick wall so that I can knock myself out.  Or to the kitchen so that I can jab rusty spoons in my eardrums.  Seriously.  Ugh.  It is reallllly just THAT bad.  They won't stop.  : (..  They..  just..  won't..  stop.......  I....  really....  am....  going....  to....  lose....  ....  Dang it.  Too late.  It's gone....  ljaareajdldjfawhh,...  sigh.....

2 comments:

  1. I often have no clue about what people are talking about when they mention things on TV... we dumped the cable last year and never looked back. Sounds like we aren't missing a whole lot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Nope, you are definitely not missing much. I wish I was missing this song. Ha! : ).

    ReplyDelete