Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ugh.. My day.. So far.. Yay..

Hmm.  My brain is here..
Here..
Or here..
I haven't found it yet.  I'm still lookin for it..
What it really wanted to do was go...
 Dang.  Even Justin Bieber got to do that..  : (..  Geez, have I lived my life wrong or what?  Lol.  : )..
But, since I don't live the life of a teeny bopper pop star..  This is how I spent my day..
Ugh.  I am sooo looking forward to Fall for once.  : p..
 Two trips to the store in something like this, except our van has a driver's side door that was opened too far and now creaks, squeaks, pops and protests being opened because in all honesty, it really doesn't want to go anywhere either..
 And finally after one 90+ minute shopping trip and then another 50+ minute round, and I can finally sit down and relax for a bit.
Yay Me!  : )..

2 comments:

  1. Photos of the water really cool me off as we are going into the late 90..Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I love coastal pictures and would love to end up living on the coast somewhere. That's my goal. : ).. Nice to meet you as well!

    ReplyDelete