Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Facebook reminders rock! : )..

Facebook reminded me that one year ago today, I added a post from the Jack Johnson concert.  I loved seeing him.  He put on a such a great show, after a while he played several acoustic songs onstage by himself and then ended the show with all of his opening acts like this:
This video was shot in Salt Lake City, but it was still the same awesome version they played for us.

  By the way, I find hearts in the strangest places.  I have found a heart shaped soda stain on a table, a heart shaped water spot on my kitchen floor, heart shaped potato chips (including one this morning), but I have two that are extra special to me.  One was a little heart shaped gas smudge floating in the water that I caught on my Go Phone camera right before it dissipated and disappeared.  If I ever find the memory card for my phone, I will get that back (Trust me, I am lookin!). 

This little heart is my other favorite.  My other half was kinda irritating me on the way to the concert because he was being petulant and really didn't want to go.  He didn't "know" how awesome Jack Johnson was, even though I had played some of his music right before the show, so he was being...  Umm..  Quite the..  Umm..  Well..  My momma always said, if you don't have something nice to say..  Sooo..  We will skip that and go on to the heart.  I got out of our truck when we stopped by to meet up with friends who were going, and I found this little heart waiting for me in the street.  I always call my found hearts "a little love from up above".  It's my way of acknowledging those who were closest to me that have been lost.  So, without further ado..  Here's my Jack Johnson / Little Love From Up Above memento.  It is sooo going somewhere special.  Love it.  : )..
August 16, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Love that you framed it...and I do like the touch of the heart on the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! : ).. I love the heart on there too. I had put it where I could actually find it and hadn't decided exactly what I wanted to do with it until yesterday. I didn't want to put the heart on something where I would lose it, and that worked out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete