Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hurricane Irene..

For all of those who are in this storm's imminent path, I hope that you will be safe and that Irene takes it easy on you.  This is the first hurricane to threaten our shores since Ike in 2008.  My mother-in-law rode Ike out by going further inland in Texas.  Luckily, her marina was protected from the storm's strength and the damage done was fixed within a short amount of time.  I hope the same can be said for those now.

ADT always starts hopping during a hurricane event.  If you have a system and are in the storm's path, believe me, we know that you are going through a chaotic and stressful event.  Please bear with us and we will help you as much as we can.  We will be there for you before, during and after as much as possible.  If we are continually calling and you are tired of hearing from us, please let us know and we can place your system on test so that we don't keep pestering you.  We want to help as much as possible.  I'm sure that I can speak for my colleagues when I say that we all wish you the best during this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment