Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I have to do what today?

Umm.  K.  Somehow, despite the fact that I knew tomorrow was the 15th of August, it never occured to me that today was already August 14th.  Don't ask me how that happened, I think it was pure denial.  Lol.  Sooo, there I was, relaxing for a couple minutes after letting the puppies outside this morning, pokin at my iphone when all of a sudden, August 14th tapped me on the shoulder and smacked me in the face.  You have to work at the group home this morning!  Helllloooo.  Wha?  Huh?  Wha?  It's the WHAT?  14th?!  Lol.  Sooo.  Yeah.  Guess I had to work this weekend after all.  It's a good thing that I have a calendar app on my main page! 

By the way, yesterday was a full moon.  Wanna know how I knew that little tidbit of information?  Umm.  I made two trips to the grocery store with our clients and there were people there who were acting bizarre that weren't a part of my group!  There were some very, very, very, very, very strange people out today.  A lot of them.  Also, I think I was in half the shopper's way, while the other half was in mine.  But the grocery store wasn't the craziest part of my day.
There had been a little commotion across the street at the group home last night at an apartment complex which has been known for trouble before (including a visit from Swat and snipers in the past, no less).  One of our clients was cleaning up around the facility (he thinks it's his job, usually cleaning up the gazebra - yup - gazebra - lol) and low and behold, he found this (see below) in the trash.  There are six empty spots.  Nice.  Great.  Awesome.  Anyway, I am not scheduled to be back there for a while.  Won't miss it a bit.  : )..  Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment