Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A little holiday and vacation this weekend.. Awesome..

It's almost my Friday!  Yay.  Two more days and then I will be off for five in a row.  Whew.  I am soo ready for a mini break.  I plan on having some of these flavored with a little grenadine..  I see six of them in my immediate future.  : )..
And "Greaserama" is this weekend. It's a rat rod hot rod show where the cars aren't spit shined and trailered in because no one wants to put any miles on them, but where some of them are trailered in because they don't run.  Lol. "Good Guys" is also here this weekend, but that's where all the spit shined trailer queens take their shiny, chromed out hot rods. Check out this rat rod that was at Greaserama last year.  No fish were actually harmed during the show.  Yes, those are live goldfish in that cracked headlight. Lol. Great idea! 
Two more days..  Two more days..  Two more days..

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will have a wonderful break and enjoy your time off with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! : ).. I hope you have a great holiday as well!

    ReplyDelete