Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A moment with Milo..

There are times that I realize just how lucky we are to have a puppy like him.  We weren't expecting to get a little boy to keep our older female Cairn Terrier company so we could have easily missed out on the magic that is Milo.  He had one sister, but by the time we called his family, she had been adopted.  We debated whether we wanted a little boy puppy or not, but eventually decided that we would give it a shot.  It's been one of the best decisions that I think we've made in a long time.  : )..

He has been cuddly, sweet, loving, loyal, ornery and a hoot since the day we brought him home.  Our lives and house would not be the same without him!  Lol.  Although I'm sure that our cats would have passed on either one of the dogs (although Festus likes Emmy, putting his arm around her shoulder and licking the insides of her ears).  Ha! 

Milo is always doing something.  He can entertain him self for long periods of times with toys and chew bones and then spend hours snuggling with us the next.  He is still super excited to see us walk through the door, even if we have only been gone for a few minutes.  He can climb over the baby gate we used to block the pups in the living / dining room and kitchen area, and can jump over the big radiator box we used as well.  I finally got smart and put the box on the bottom with the gate on top.  He hasn't quite figured that one out yet. 

Milo has his own blog on here.  I told that to the last training class at work and there were a lot of giggles, including someone having to explain to their classmate how he types.  Lol.  : )..  Anyway, he's one of the best puppies I have ever met, even when he's up to something.  He makes us laugh and he makes us take time to sit down, relax and enjoy Life According to Milo.

 This was the day after he lost his boy toys.
 Spendin some quality time with my little guy..
Always one of my favorite pics of him.  This was right after we got him.
Who could resist a puppy this cute?  I think he could be a model and am kickin that idea around.  : )..
Milo said he's not sure about the whole cat walk thing though!
Says he's going to chase all the cats right off it!  Lol.
Wish him luck!

2 comments:

  1. Milo is so precious and I love his name. Good luck Milo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! I love his name too and had to win a debate with my husband before we picked Milo up. Lol. Milo says he likes it too. Can't imagine any other name for him, or another puppy instead of him. We hit the jackpot with him. : )..

    ReplyDelete