Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, August 1, 2011

My week with Milo and Emmy...

This week is going to be a hectic one.  My puppies are going through intermediate / advanced puppy training and they both have homework to work on so that they can graduate this weekend.  Emmy has been through a puppy and intermediate class already and somewhere between those two, she turned into a stubborn but loveable pup.  She's almost two years old now and so, she's got opinions of her own.  She's not shy about voicing them either!  Just try and make her do something she doesn't want to do!  Lol.  She growls and shows you her teeth until you understand, it's not going to happen.
Milo is ten months old now, and although he is still loveable and happy go lucky, he's starting to enter his "juvenile" puppy stage where he doesn't want to listen (bark!).  He does well in class and gets "gold stars" from his teacher.  He picked up a lot of training just watching us with Emmy, and has absorbed almost 18 weeks of puppy training in 10 weeks.  I still haven't decided if he's getting a combo of the intermediate and advanced training because he's ready, or our teacher is hoping we won't have to bring our little Scottish hooligans (Cairn Terrors..  oops..  I meant Terriers) back for another round of training.  Lol.

Whatever the reason, we are in the process of working on a list (Emmy's is longer, lol) of things that still need a little improvement so they will finish well this Saturday morning.  Wish them luck!  : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment