Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Say yes to snow globes, but no to snow.. : )..

My snow globes. 
Shaken..
 A personalized one for my co-worker Arrie.
A personalized one for one of my manager's who lost one of his yellow labs.  : (..  (Sorry about the grainy pic, had to take that one with an old Polaroid camera.)
And a personalized one for a friend who lost their rottweiler as well.
Here's one of them in action..
(Btw, that's Arrie talkin in the background.  Lol.)

I'm linking up with DebbieDoo's Newbie Party again,
if you all are a new blogger, you should check her and her
awesome party out!  : )..  Her button is on the upper right hand side!  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. YES I agree..those are so cute. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! : ).. And once again, thanks for hosting the newbie party! I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! : ).. Now I just need to figure out how to combat the algae that grows in it. My only options are to empty and refill them every once in a while, or find something that will kill the algae. They kind of go from really nice to really.. Umm.. Not so nice. Someone suggested some type of stuff that you put in waterbeds but I haven't been able to find it. I don't know if anyone even sells waterbeds now? Soo. I'm still scratchin my head. I put distilled water and a little drop of glycerin in the globes to help the floaties float. I have a little rock dolphin one with blue soda, distilled water and glycerin that looks awesome too. Such a beautiful blue color. : ).. I'll have to load those pics as well.

    ReplyDelete