Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Craftin on a dime budget..

Sooo, my craft budget hasn't been looking very promising lately.  Therefore, ha!  I am making myself find creative outlets on a dime budget.  I have had these great trays sitting around forever when I started an idea that kinda stalled out.  It's still there waiting to get put into play, I just couldn't find the items I needed to finish them like I wanted.  Anyway, here are some ideas that came about recently using some of the supplies I already have squirreled away.  : )..
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:
Yup.  Same tray, three different looks.  Can't decide which I like best.

More craft ideas tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment