Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, September 23, 2011

I feel like a bad puppy momma..

Milo jumped on our couch and cut the pad on his left foot on a furniture tack last night.  : (..  He hobbled around for the longest time and for a while this morning.  He was back to his same old self by mid-afternoon, running happily across the back yard to chase and bark at a squirrel that was outside our fence.  Lol.  I felt soooo bad though.  It's his first injury and I know that it had to hurt because those pads are pretty tough and calloused.  Poor little guy.  I fed him as many puppy cookies as were good for him and babied him last night and today.  I'm glad it's better.  Yay.  I still feel horrible though.  Bad tack!

No comments:

Post a Comment