Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

LGG.. Lol!

Alrighty.  Went to listen to Lady Gaga on my way home from work and accidentally clicked on this link because it said "Official video" and didn't stop this clip from playing.  Lol!  I am glad that I didn't.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!  If you have watched the video, this will be hilarious!  If you haven't watched it, it's still pretty funny.  Ha!  Glozell cracked me up!
The sound is a little loud at the beginning, but is fine after that.  : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment