Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Password fun.. Yay..

Grr.  Been having all kinds of password issues with my accounts.  : (..  I'm tellin ya.  The latest one should be easy to remember and make sure that it is entered correctly.  Lol.  Grr.  It's drivin me crazy. 

Anyway, 'nuff about that stuff.  On to some fun things. 

Fun with co-workers:

Wires need to be re-runned.

Faulse alarm.

Enterior Door.

Police wanted key holer.  (holder)

Front motion is sapposed to have a delay.

Reset zone then loss call.

Put mail uner hood in bbq.

Proplery.

and finally:  Customer has digal phone service now.

No comments:

Post a Comment