Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random ramblings for the day...

I noticed several, miserable, sniffly, sneezy, stuffed up co-workers today. Allergy season is running rampant here. Word of advice: if you have allergies, buy locally harvested honey from as close to your home and eat a spoonful a day. You will build a tolerance for the pollen in your area.

Got weeds? Apparently they don't like vinegar and water.

Husbands don't understand that even though they had the entire day off and are off tomorrow but their spouses were awake until 4am the night before and didn't get a lotta sleep, that when the sleepy spouse goes to bed because their shaggy puppies have an early morning date with the groomer and so the sleepy spouse turns out the light and ays down quietly it's not the opportune time to flick on the hall light and keep chatting away. Do they have an off button?

Lol. Umm. That's about it for now.

On a serious note however, my heart is still with the Sheley family for a tragic loss they suffered this week. My worst troubles pale in comparison and so I wish them comfort and much love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment