Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Whats for dinner tonight? : )..

Gotta work this evening, but that's ok because I get to see my little project which was getting a little bling bling and scrapbookin work done to it over the weekend by one of my creative co-workers.  : )..  That little project is still goin really well, I'll be postin the results before the weekend.  Woot!

Anyway, here's what is gonna be for dinner here tonight.  Looks and sounds yummy.
Here are the details:
1 can rotel
1 can corn
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
2 frozen chicken breasts
8 ounces cream cheese
1 pkt dry ranch dressing
1 tbps cumin
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp chili powder
Cook in crockpot 6-8 hours.
Shred chicken and enjoy.
(found on Pinterest)
(luv, luv, luv that website)

1 comment:

  1. My other half loved the soup although (whew) it was a little spicy for me. : ).. I probably could have put a little sour cream in it to cool it down though. He added some salsa and ate it with corn chips. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete