Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Moment With Milo..

It's my birthday!  My very first one!  My momma and daddy said we are going to have a fun day, just like we did on Emmy's birthday!  I can't wait.  I'm getting sooo big!  I wonder what we are going to do!  I can't even imagine all the fun we are going to have.  I'm going to be dreaming of squeaky toys and balls and stuffed animals all night long!  Momma even took the day off work tomorrow so we could have fun.  How great is that?!  I think that's pawsome!
That's me, taken on my birthday!  It's today!  It's my birthday!  Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment