Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Missouri Winery Tours.. Hmm.. Ohhh yeah..

My friend and I used to go to Hermann, MO to the wineries that spread out over the area.  Hermann is a major winery hub, I can't even remember how many there are.  We used to go to Adam Puchta, which had some great, fruity wines that we enjoyed.

My husband and I went to Oktoberfest for our honeymoon several years ago (and, yup, that means we just had our 12th anniversary last weekend) with some of our friends who drove down there to meet us.  Here's a picture of all of us at the Hermannhoff Winery, sitting on the hill, enjoying a little bread, wine and cheese.  : )..
Good Food * Good Wine * Good Friends..
Now, my friend has found some new locales to check out.  Hmm.  We used to go to the Lake of the Ozarks a lot, and she used to live and work there for a bit.  Here's one that I would love to check out..  It's a winery called "Casa de loco".  Looks great!  : )..

Looks like another great place to spend some time relaxing.  : )..  I'm thinking...  Road Trip!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Same weekend you were at Stone Hill celebrating your anniversary Chuckles and I were there sitting up top on our way home from football! Can't believe we were there on the same day and didn't run into each other! I would have wished you Happy Anniversary and shared a truffle and some cheese :) you know I travel with food for an army!

    ReplyDelete