Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Yay! We are fixed again. : )..

Yay..  Modem issue has been resolved..  Yay..  : )..  Whew..  Our modem seems to go out more than we do, but that's a whole 'nother story.  Lol.  But!  Hey!  It's fixed again.  I am back online and off my iphone.  Whew.  Here are some great pics to celebrate!  Yayayayayay!  And the Cardinals staved off losing the World Series in the 11th inning last night to stretch the series to the 7th game.  Go Cardinals!!





No comments:

Post a Comment