Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our lost Kansas City friend..

Don Harman was funny, engaging and always a joy to watch, and he was rockin an itchy beard for the No Shave November.  He will be greatly missed by all of the Kansas City family that tuned in for his weather forecasts.  Farewell to our fine, fair, weather friend.  Wishing his family and friends much peace and comfort....

No comments:

Post a Comment