Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's Saturday.. And.. That means...

I only have to work three days this week and then I'll be off work until January 2nd.  : )..  Yay!  Oooh, vacation, how I've missed you too.  Saved 90% of it until the end of the year because we were thinking about going somewhere and of course, never did.  Sooo, now I get to reap the rewards for still havin time left.  Ahhh.  The puppies won't know what to do.  Lol.



 And finally, one of my favorite websites ever (although beware, she does drop an f-bomb every once in a while), Hyperbole and a Half.  : )..  Click HERE for the link....

2 comments:

  1. I'm tellin ya! I am soooo ready for some vacation, even if it is a staycation. : ).. I'm ready for a whole lotta time off work!

    ReplyDelete