Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hmm, sounds delish.. : )..

I'm still eating a healthier diet, but I miss pizza at times.  The solution?  I have a few alternatives, including this delicious sounding cauliflower crust pizza idea.



Or this zucchini recipe..



Either way, I foresee a pizza
in my immediate future.  : )..
Nom, nom, nom..



4 comments:

  1. The zucchini one looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Tina, I think it's a winner, winner, zucchini dinner. : ).. Lol. Tried posting an answer yesterday at work on my iphone, guess I missed the publish step. Whoops.

      Delete
  2. Pinning both these pizza ideas. Lawd knows I should eat better.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started feeling better after three days of following a strict paleo / gluten free diet. The only bad thing, it took me longer to fall asleep so I started getting tired because I would get up early in the mornin. Still eating healthier foods, but I made it through the 30 day challenge. I did cheat a few times but I did pretty well. Lost a little weight, but I judge success by the way I feel better. : )..

      Delete