Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Belvoir Therapy.. : )..

Soo, I know how to deal with noise without Celexa.  Lol.  It's two bottles of Sorelle Dolci wine from Belvoir Winery in Liberty, MO.  That's the winner, winner, chicken dinner, winery tasting and pairing party winner that we chose last year.  Deelicious wine.  Rumored to be haunted, steeped in history, this winery was converted from what used to be an orphanage that housed young boys as well as indigent adults and the elderly way back in the early 1900's.  They host paranormal parties from time to time and have several buildings on their campus that look like a good ghostly hang out.  I'm tellin you, it's one of my favorite place to hang out, and I'm not a ghost.  Lol.  Sorelle Dolci.  Yummy.  : )..  Celexa Schamexa.

 A picture from our wine tasting party..
 Yummy..  Sorelle Dolci..  : )..
Spooooky..  It's a ghostly apparition..
Nah..  It's just Belvoir Winery at night..
: ).  I love Belvoir.
I love Sorelle Dolci.
Awesome.

8 comments:

  1. I miss Belvoir!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed the fun times there in the past year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going to have to hang out with the ghostly apparitions there soon. : ).. I'm thinking some time in the next cpl wks. Fence Stiles is going to have their first harvest around the third week in August. I'm planning on pitching in, if you wanna come over then too.

      Delete
    2. yep, i wanna join you for the harvest....

      Delete
    3. I will let you know when it is for sure once we know. : ).. It sounds like a lot of hard, hot work, but I'm thinking it's going to be soo worth it!

      Delete
  3. The wine is a lot cheaper than the meds, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. plus there are no side-effects!!!

      Delete
    2. Wine is awesome, especially the wines that we have at Belvoir, Fence Stiles and Ladoga Ridge. They are my absolute favorite wines here in Missouri. : ).. The only side effect I've found is relaxation and good times. Woot!

      Delete