Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blackberry Slushie Heaven.. : )..

One of our favorite local wineries bought a slushie machine this year. It takes five bottles of wine to make these tasty little treats, but lemme tell ya. They are deelicious. : ).. They had a wine snob who visited them and told them, "Missouri wines taste like asphalt". Umm. Really? Why are they tasting asphalt? Ick! Do they know that people drive on that stuff? No wonder their taste buds are off. Lol. That's ok. Just put the wine down and leave it alllll for us. Unhand my blackberry slushie and go back to your snooty wine. Go Missouri wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment