Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fall Harvest Harvest.. : )..

Here are some of my favorite things about the fall harvests I participated in recently.  A picture with some great friends, some great wines, and a little grape vine votive candle to boot.  I found the photo holder at Hobby Lobby one of the days where I scored a bunch of items and still spent less than $6.00.  It was my regularly priced item that I got an additional 40% off, while just about everything else from that trip was on clearance sale.  : )..  I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to finally use the photo holder, knowing that I was going to get the chance to help two of my favorite local wineries harvest their grapes.  Such a great time, such great photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment