Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Silent Auction and Yallapalooza..

Although we didn't get home last night from visiting with friends again until 4:30am, and not getting to sleep until close to 5am, I am up and moving.  Getting ready to take Kayla and stop by as many local businesses around this area as we can, trying to gather as much swag and other silent auction items as we can.  We plan to visit businesses in Claycomo, Liberty and then swing back through North Kansas City.  Each town has a lot of local vendors who will hopefully be willing to help out.

After this morning's work, we had a neighbor give us four tickets to the Yallapalooza concert out in Kansas today.  The show has a couple new country artists, and then has Kix Brooks, Big and Rich and finally Dierks Bentley.  Should be a great way to end the day.  After that?  My sleep might resemble a coma.  I could probably sleep for a week! 

Although!  I am helping out with Fence Stile's grape harvest starting at 8am on Sunday.  : )..  I'll have to sleep and rest up tomorrow evening.  I can do it.  It will allll be worth it though.  Alrighty then!  Let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment