Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Soo Tired..

This has been a pretty grueling month, and I've been
going almost non-stop.  Whew.  Gotta little bit of a break
for two weeks, although I'll still be doing a few things here and there.
It won't be like it has been though.
We have one week's events down.
We've had a loss and the
funeral service this afternoon.
We've got three more events coming up in the
next month, and then hopefully, that will be more
than enough.
However, after all is said and done, we have
decided to make this a yearly event.
We want to make a lasting legacy that will
help others who might be in the same shape.
We can do it!
Whew!
It'll work..  : )..
I'm ready for it to slow down though.
Definitely ready for that.
Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment