Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Awesome Pawsome!

 This was Ellen, a four month old Terrier pup
when she came into the Irving Animal Shelter..
This.. Is.. Ellen on her freedom ride to her
rescuer's residence!
She is free and out of the shelter!!
She's safe!!
There are still some left behind, but
I've got some ideas left!
I'm going to call some of the Dallas, TX
radio stations in the morning and see if we can't
find some foster, rescue or adoptive homes!
 
If you or anyone that you know might be able


No comments:

Post a Comment