Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Funday.. Ahh Yeah..

 (Technically - this was Saturday fun..)
Buon vino!  Buon cibo!  Buon amici!
Good wine!  Good food!  Good friends!
Fence Stile Vinyards and Winery
Wine Mob meeting..
Introduced two new friends to the group,
one with two legs
and one with four!
 That was the four legged one!
Whatta cute little sweetie pie!!
 
Sunday Funday?
Spent noshing on turkey sandwiches with
injected Cajun seasonings,
snacks and sides,
watching the Chiefs (*ahem*) lose
again, this time to Payton Manning and the
Denver Broncos with our great friends
Terri, Randy and Rocky..
Another great day of great wine,
great food and great friends!
I still looooove my Bowe though!!
Go Bowe Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment