Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Don't Like Spam.. Ok.. Yes I do.. : )..

I'm not big on spam in my mailbox,
on my facebook page, or
on my blog, but luckily, Blogger
does a great job of blocking it.
 
Case in point:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Healthy eating ideas..":
Hi there, I found your blog via Google at the same time as looking for a similar matter, your site got here up, it appears to be like great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. Hello there, simply changed into aware of your weblog through Google, and
found that it is truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful should you continue this in future. Many folks shall be benefited out of your writing. Cheers! Also visit my web page best diet plan..

(Lol. I love using Blogger, they block this but send me the emails so I can giggle.)
 
Yeah.. I'll be sure to check out that web page..
Whateva spammer..
Be gone..
 
But seriously..
I like Spam..
I don't sleep a lot at night after fighting
for a spot on the bed with three snarling,
darling little Cairn Terriers
who bark at any noise they hear and then
bark at each other for barking.
 
I don't have a lot of time after I wake up,
make something for breakfast,
get ready for work and get out the door..
I don't have time to cook bacon or sausage,
unless it's the yummy link sausage..
Sooo, what to do, what to do, what to do?
 
This morning, it was Spam's turn.
Cubed and sauteed with some onions..
Add my scrambled eggs..
 Toast some bread, add some strawberry
jelly, and toss it on a paper plate.
Glass of milk?  I was good to go.
Quick, easy and yummy! 
I like Spam.  : )..


No comments:

Post a Comment