Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, March 4, 2013

shhh...

If it weren't for Pandora and my itunes music
on my phone, I probably would have
lost my mind today.
Too much audible stimulation from dogs,
cats, co-workers and the spouse.
Hi.  Have you all met me?
I'm the one who hates noise.
shh.
If it wasn't for the likes of Ben Harper
and his smooth sounding music,
I would be a quivering ball of jello.
Thank you Ben.
You are awesome.
Thank you Pandora.
Thank you ITunes.
Thank you Apple.
Ahh.
Peace and quiet.
And soon..
Mike & Molly.
Lol.
I love that show.
: )..


No comments:

Post a Comment